She told me this week that she wanted to do the pictures at Stepp Orchard, which is wonderful... just wish I had realized Stepp and Skytop are NOT the same place and had written down directions before getting us all in the car this morning w/no gas and heading in the WRONG direction.
Since we were 30 mins late for our time slot, the kids were done and it had started to get hot. There was a lot of complaining from the kids and sweet treat promises made by Danny and I.
Let's hope Karina of Sweet Roots Photography captured a moment or two of us as a family that can be added to the picture wall.
I won these adorable shirts a few weeks ago and the Etsy seller had them to me this week...just in time for our pictures :)
I won these adorable shirts a few weeks ago and the Etsy seller had them to me this week...just in time for our pictures :)
1 comment:
Love the little shirts. What a great idea.
Post a Comment