"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, April 4, 2011

Alice and Mike visit

This was the first time the two had met. Audrey was in love with her Aunt Alice!


Mike, my future brother-in-law, drove up a few hours later...this was the first time I had met him. I think he's going to be a great fit for our family!
Aren't they hot?!I see pretty babies in their future!
Owen loves his Aunt Alice!
and Ben was ALL about Mike!

Owen is obsessed with board games...probably because he cheats and always wins, but better believe you'll be asked to play if you come visit!

Alice was a good sport!


We hope they'll come visit again soon and bring Colin... and it would be awesome if they would move here!!!!

Looking forward to celebrating their big day in the Dominican Republic this October! Audrey will get her first passport stamp:)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wouldn't that be fun if Alice, Mike and Colin lived closer? I will always regret not living closer to my family. I miss them every day. Just thinking about all the things I could have done with my sisters (and brother) mades me sad. Whenever I'm with my family, my sides hurt from laughing so hard!!