"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous
Friday, April 22, 2011
4 month stats
at 4 months:
weight: 15 lbs 7 1/2 oz (85%) height: 25 3/4 inches (95%) head: 43 cm (92%)
The doctor said her weight was perfect for her length... About 40%
1 comment:
Cara Lindner
said...
She is SO cute! Love her pretty hair, is it curly? I cannot wait for Rachel to get enough hair for bows. Audrey & Rachel are the same size!! My little one took off between 2 & 4 months and then slowed down a little. I am sure she is about ready for another growth spurt. I cannot believe she is going to be 8 months in 2 weeks:(
1 comment:
She is SO cute! Love her pretty hair, is it curly? I cannot wait for Rachel to get enough hair for bows. Audrey & Rachel are the same size!! My little one took off between 2 & 4 months and then slowed down a little. I am sure she is about ready for another growth spurt. I cannot believe she is going to be 8 months in 2 weeks:(
Post a Comment