On Sunday, two of my girlfriends from high school hosted a beautiful and fun shower for me and Audrey. Several of my family members, family friends and some of the girls I went to school with came to celebrate. It was the perfect afternoon! I bet Heather was ready to have her house back in order and to get some time to herself'... since most of us lingered around an hour after the shower was over.
Me, Leslie, and Heather

Heather's mom made this yummy pound cake...

Delicious punch and snacks...


Gifts for Audrey.... She is already soooooo spoiled!



Audrey's first knit hat and flower :)

Monogrammed towel and wash cloth...

A few handmade gifts....
Shirt and little bird rattle made my Deedie (who painted the dino pics for Owen.)


Handmade blanket from Sandra

We received diapers, wipes, toiletries, detergent, a photo album, clothes, blankets, bath towels, girlie toys, a play mat, and lots of adorable pink clothes. Now, all I need is the motivation and energy to finish the nursery, wash her clothes and prepare Ben for the BIG MOVE to Owen's room.
(and yes, this is the same dress I wore to my last shower. I bought one dress for this pregnancy, so it's the one I have to wear to everything.... it's not even very flattering. My friend Becca took a picture, that I will not share, where I looked like the side of a barn..! )
3 comments:
how sweet! friends are awesome arent they? oh and you SO DO NOT look like the side of a barn! You look absolutely adorable! Check out my pictures from when I was pregnant with Rylee! I look like the barn plus 50 acres!
I was honored to be able to give you a shower! It was so much fun and I didn't even notice that it was going into the next hour:) We should definitely do it again soon!!! Baby Audrey is so BLESSED and LOVED!
I know you are so excited to be having a girl!!
Post a Comment