"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nursery Progress




Her laundry is washed and put away (well, the Newborn and 0-3 month clothes), Boppy is covered in pink, all of Ben's clothes are now in Owen's room, and other than packing a hospital bag and installing the car seat, I think we are ready.

5 comments:

shelby valadez said...

super adorable! I love it!

Heather said...

So sweet!

Mimi said...

It looks adorable. I guess Ben and Owen are sharing a room now. I know ya'll must be getting excited for Audrey's arrival. :-)
Love, Merry

Crystal Johnson said...

Merry, Poor Ben is still sleeping in the nursery. Danny wonders if we are traumatizing him for life; sleeping in a (very) pink room with Audrey above the bed.

I figure we will have Audrey in our room for the 1st 2 months and then we will make the transition with Ben. He sleeps so well (and is contained) in the crib, that we hate to move him....

Diana Chastain said...

Hi I'm from thebump's Dec 2010 forum! Was just dropping in to say hi! I've been trying to meet new blogging people especially mommies who will have little ones the same age as mine. :)