"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday fun

Our little friend Abbie turned 2 this past weekend and we had fun celebrating with her!

Owen is ALL about party hats and all the fun stuff that goes along with a party! I think he wore his hat the entire time we were there.

The birthday girl...
Ben in the sandbox...
Owen, Ben and Peyton...

This may be TMI, but Owen had 1 cupcake and the icing off another. The first cupcake had bright blue icing and the second was yellow. If you mix the colors, you get bright green...which we discovered the next day when he went to the bathroom.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That is TMI, but funny, very, very funny!

The Ledfords said...

Love your pics!! I was so busy I didn't even realize you were taking any. And I think I forgot to tell you that I forgot to hand out the party favor bags!

Heather said...

Ha ha! We get that when Lily eats a lot of blueberries!