This morning Danny, mom, Owen and myself headed to the doctor's office for the much anticipated ultrasound. They took us back before I could even finish signing my name on the sign-in sheet, which was nice, but Danny was running a little late and I was so afraid he was going to miss the entire ultrasound. He did make it about halfway through; just in time to see the little arms, legs, face and spine....and of course the baby's sex.
So.... after a look at the alien like face(just kidding)

and a thumbs up.....

HE made his debut.....

When Danny got to work one of his co-workers gave him this onesie he bought in Daytona for the new baby. Perhaps he knew we were having a boy before we did.
9 comments:
I can't believe it!! I was so sure "we" were having a girl! Congrats on baby boy #2. Now for the hard part...the name.
Miss you - Kristen
Oh my goodness! Another boy?? I can't believe it either! But I am sure he will be cute and adorable and he and Owen will have such good times together!
I can't believe you're going to be a mom to 2 boys!!
Glad the ultrasound went well!
Aww, I am so happy for you guys! I know Owen will be so happy to have a little brother! Congrats!
2 of a kind are really fun and they will be such good playmates and buddies- and like you said, play on the same teams and now owen doesn't have to date both anna AND brooke.... :)- Ali
2 of a kind are really fun and they will be such good playmates and buddies- and like you said, play on the same teams and now owen doesn't have to date both anna AND brooke.... :)- Ali
Hahahaha. I'm totally laughing at the Owen dating Anna & Brooke comment!! : )
Congrats!!! I thought for sure it was a girl! Another boy will be so fun, especially for Owen! That's really cool!
What a surprise! How great for Owen to have a little brother to "teach"!!!
Wow! I waited all week! I thought of you on Monday as we were traveling to Disney. Owen is gonna have so much fun! :)
Post a Comment