Ditto!!! He will be a Good One.
he looks like such a big boy!!!! congrats again!!! can't wait to meet the baby- Ali
Too cute! He looks so grown up!
Aww, Owen looks all grown up!! I'm so happy for you guys and I cant wait to see you all again
How exciting. Now you'll have double the fun of checking the pockets for creepy, crawly things before putting them in the washer! I have a collection of rocks(gravel) and mulch at my house. LOL
How is Sam taking it? Congrats!!! I got dibs on first pix!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ditto!!! He will be a Good One.
he looks like such a big boy!!!! congrats again!!! can't wait to meet the baby- Ali
Too cute! He looks so grown up!
Aww, Owen looks all grown up!! I'm so happy for you guys and I cant wait to see you all again
How exciting. Now you'll have double the fun of checking the pockets for creepy, crawly things before putting them in the washer! I have a collection of rocks(gravel) and mulch at my house. LOL
How is Sam taking it? Congrats!!! I got dibs on first pix!
Post a Comment