"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Monday, June 4, 2007

Looking like a BIG kid

My college roommate and good friend Lori is always so generous! While I was pregnant, she let me borrow all her maternity clothes and with maternity clothes being so expensive and only worn for a short period of time, she really saved me a lot of money.

On Friday I met Lori for lunch at Blue Sky Cafe and she so graciously let us borrow her little girl's high chair. And Owen LOVES it!!!He puts his feet on the tray like he does in his stroller and he can pull up to the table and eat with us. As well, he can reach some of his suction toys now. I think the whole new perspective thing is exciting for him. He can see Molly & Sam better, which seems to be the highlight of his day. I wish I could figure out how to put a sound bite on here of him squealing when he sees them.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a sweet picture! I love your new layout! You're gonna have to help me out just in case I start doing this. I signed up for blogger, but I have no idea how to add you to my page like you have all of your friends of blogger on yours. I'm sure it's very simple....

Anonymous said...

Aww... hes so cute! He IS getting so big. I'm glad he likes his high chair so much....love you, miss you,
ALICE

Heather M. said...

YAY for friends! I love your new banner! What a great photo!