Owen's preschool celebrated the end of the year with an art show and graduation for the rising kindergartners.
We loved seeing some of the final art pieces and projects completed by the children and especially loved how proud Owen was to share his with us!
We couldn't have been more happy with the school we choose for Owen! His teacher is wonderful! So kind and so talented! He loves her, too!
Each grad had an individual school picture framed with what they would like to be when they grow up on it. This was a surprise and so sweet! I loved seeing what each child had picked! Our Owen wants to be an astronaut when he grows up.
Each piece of artwork is inspired by an artist/technique. The piece below was inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe. It's a large flower that I can't wait to frame and hang on the wall.
Here is is with his friend Sammie. They were being "Super Heroes."
Here he is with some of his best buds...(Jaden, Mason and Felix.)
and Molly and Rowyn
Sammie, Hannah, Amelia, Shayla, Owen, Mason, Rowyn and Jaden
getting his graduation sash after they sang a few songs in Spanish and English.
His amazing teachers, Ginger and Mary.
Ginger presented each graduate with a certificate and a copy of Only One You. She read the book aloud...
and got a little teary as she said a few personal things to them. You could really tell how much each child meant to her.
Presenting Owen with his certificate and picture...
She wrote in each of their books. I love this keepsake!
Here is Owen with Ms. Mary. He loves Ms. Mary! When he was making his card for her, I asked what he would like for it to say and he said, " Thank you for playing with me and for helping me do art when it's too hard."
As sad as I am that this school year is over for Owen and as much I wish he and his little friends would continue their educational paths together, I am excited for him to begin kindergarten this fall. I know he will soar and continue to love to learn and I know he will make more new friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment