The Friday before Easter I googled "How to boil eggs" like I do every year since I don't eat eggs and forget how to boil them in the 365 days between. After the long process, I crossed my fingers and hoped to have eggs free from cracks and ready to dye. (Someone thought it was a good idea to make and ruin an omelet that morning and then had to scramble a few eggs quickly to make up for it to serve to her hungry chicks, so there were only 5 eggs for the dyeing.) Thankfully the 5 eggs survived and the boys' picked their colors, gently placed their eggs in the dye and patiently waited for the perfect pastel colors.
![]() |
![]() |
| Owen wasn't in love with how the colors turned out. I guess Special Agent Oso used white eggs in his 3 special steps. No Pastel or brightly colored eggs here. We had 5 richly colored eggs. |
We had a wonderful visit with Danny's side of the family. His dad and step mom hosted us to a wonderful lunch, egg hunting, fishing and piano playing.
We don't get to visit much, so this was a special treat!
The kids had a blast and enjoyed playing with their cousin Colin and Cousin Logan!
Dan and Natalie have a stocked pond in their backyard and the boys' have been begging to visit and go fishing. Dan wasn't feeling great, but pushed through and made these little guys' day!
Catching that large bass this late in the day was an added bonus!
Grandpa Dan is a super hero in their eyes!
Ben quickly discovered their new piano and was quick to tickle the ivories!
The sweetest moment was when these two sat down and played a song together!
.jpg)
















1 comment:
Beautiful pictures here too!
Post a Comment