"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Sunday, February 12, 2012

class valentines are done!

Just finished Owen's class valentines! 

He happily signed his name on all of them...

 and just for fun, we added a little "owen" word search on the back :) 

When I asked him if he liked them, he said- "They're cute, but not as cute as me." He's so much like his daddy!


HERE is where I found the idea and directions for making the topper.

(and by no means are these perfect...they actually look VERY homemade and with pink (crooked) staples to boot.)



3 comments:

swjwnc said...

These turned out great!! Love the word search on the back. How creative! (:

Heather M. said...

these are super cute! great job!

Kayla Aimee said...

those are super cute! also, that taylor swift song playing on your blog is one I sang to scarlette in the nicu- it made me all teary eyed!