"Anything which parents have not learned from experience they can now learn from their children. " - Anonymous

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

rice cereal

Today, Audrey is 5 months and 4 days old. I had intentions of starting her on rice cereal last week, but life got in the way... and so she had her introductory 1 tablespoon today.

She has been eying our food and drinks for weeks and grabs at both like she is ready to try them for herself, and I must admit I have been hesitant at starting her on food for selfish reasons. She's my last baby and I want to bind her little self and keep her a baby!!!! She is growing too quickly for my liking for sure!

Well, she was ready and we made room in the cabinets for baby food. It's time....


1 comment:

Michael Juiliano said...

I WANT TO MEET HER SO BAD! (yes i'm shouting)