my little magazine baby?
I had responded a while back to a Goodyblog.com post about ideas for taking month-to-month pictures of babies. I guess they liked my idea and one of the editors e-mailed me wanting pictures and permission to use it in Parent's Magazine. I sent them 6 of my favorites and they asked for one from each month. I had no idea what they would do with them and really thought it would be a little more than this since they requested one from all 12 months. This was actually my least favorite picture. They must have done a little editing on it to make it at least printable. It was the most blurry and there was a baby monitor in the background.
Oh well... It's still cute and worthy of including in his baby book :)
6 comments:
That is SOOOOO awesome, Crystal! What a great keepsake!
Wow!! Ben's famous!!! I think it's an adorable picture!!
His wife will love it!
His Nana does :-)
so cool!
that is awesome!!!!
so cute! Congrats! That's a framer!
Post a Comment