My Aunt Debbie gave Owen a pretend phone (somehow he already knew what to do with it....scary and a bit sad, because he had to pick this up from somewhere.)
My cousin Lesa and Ken got us, I mean Owen, a HUGE bag of Mega Blocks. We, I mean Owen is going to LOVE them!!!!Here is a picture of him with the gift bag. It's bigger than he is.
My mom and her sisters (L to R, my Aunts Debbie and Linda and my mom.)Owen and my Uncle, his Great Uncle, Mike.

We forgot the Bumbo, so we had to improvise by belting Owen to my childhood rocking chair.


4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you all! I love the cell! Did he get a camera yet? I need him to start practicing if i'm going to be able to hire him within 5 years.
hope you had a great christmas! we are worn out! i am sure you are too!!!- Ali
It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I hope it was wonderful!
Thanks so much for inviting me for Christmas afternoon. I had a great time. Owen was adorable! I'll see you guys when I get back.
Julie
Post a Comment