What a sweet picture! He looks so innocent like Abbie did when she had chicken poxs at 7 months old. I love them at this age! I have so enjoyed reading about the life of Crystal and her family!
hi crystal!your son is gorgeous!so sorry he is sick...i hope he is feeling better real soon.
Aww, poor O! Love his orange stripes!
awwww, he is so cute! i love that sleeper!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a sweet picture! He looks so innocent like Abbie did when she had chicken poxs at 7 months old. I love them at this age! I have so enjoyed reading about the life of Crystal and her family!
hi crystal!
your son is gorgeous!
so sorry he is sick...i hope he is feeling better real soon.
Aww, poor O! Love his orange stripes!
awwww, he is so cute! i love that sleeper!
Post a Comment